Nick, Carolyn, Eve, Sky (June 2004)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fwd: From Baron Davis

Good evening:

I am the personal assistant to one of Sky's fellow Crossroads alumni, Mr. Baron Davis. Since graduating, Baron has gone on to become a professional basketball player, currently with the Golden State Warriors, out of San Francisco, CA. He is dedicating this season to Sky's memory and has asked that I send you the following personal message.

Please post the following memo from Baron Davis on your blog site:

"I'm sad to hear about the recent tragedy. Sky was an amazing soul. We shared laughs at the kiosk and I used to always joke with him about his name.... Skkkkkkkyyyyyy Rashby!!! During opening night of the upcoming 2007-2008 NBA season, I will donate $200 per point. FOR YOU, SKY!"

Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. Our prayers are with you and Sky's family and friends.

Sincerely,
Lori McDearmon
Personal Assistant to Baron Davis

No comments: