Nick, Carolyn, Eve, Sky (June 2004)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Trails

When I heard that Sky was gone I couldn't believe it, it seemed too incredible, too unreal. It is, it still is and I think it always will be. If I had learned that Sky left to travel the world, to become a monk, to find a lost treasure, or even that he was abducted by aliens, all these things I could have believed. So I decided that this is what I will believe. That Sky decided to take a trip somewhere, that everything happened at the last minute or the plans were sacred and secret and he didn't have time to tell everyone. So wherever you are, Sky, I hope you are having a terrific journey. I'm glad I knew you for what felt like a short time. I'm glad I got to play some small part in your amazing life. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope on your travels you know that your friends are with you in spirit. As you are with us.

No comments: